Guess opening line for Ohio game

Who Knows

We may not be a favorite in a game the rest of the year. It is not just ML ... the line is getting killed . It wasn't always a loaded box. Lots of times it was a normal front and we still got dominated. I think Smith could be a little more patient and use his vision more. Seems like he takes the wrong hole at times.

Just frustrated ... had really high expectations before the season. Now I am more in the wishful thinking zone than I am in the expectations zone.

Was just thinking about this. Ohio is a good football team, they beat a decent Marshall team 21-10.

I'll go Gophers -2.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will also be interesting to see the Over/Under. You never see O/U's below 35, but we might next week.

I'll guess an O/U of 34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless, the smart action is going to be on the over/under and it is going to be ridiculously low sucker bet and I would still take the under.

Gophers favored by 6

That would be my guess too - the range would be between a 5 and 7 point favorite with the biding bringing it to 6 or slightly below.

FYI the spread opened up at Gophers -13 and was quickly bet down to -10.5... not exactly a good sign, but we're still 10-point favorites.

O/U has opened up and held relatively steady around 46. Seems way too high to me, but I'm no expert.

Top Bottom