Gray

MUG IN MN

Reaction score
I have no problems with Weber as the starting quarterback..but If Gray "pushed Weber" pretty hard why don't they give him one series in the first half and one series in the second half of each game? At LEAST in the the first half...Say hey..the third series is yours no matter what the situation is.. I don't understand why they didn't do this last year. They need to give him a chance to find a ryhthm and have a chance to lead on the field and make plays. Coming him and running quarterback keepers is not going to make him a better quarterback or help him in future situations. Let him get his feet a little bit..

IMO there is no way Gray was even close to pushing Weber. Moses would be the only one on the roster who IMO would push him but hes still raw and I'm not even the least bit of a Gray fan.

if you give it to him no matter what the situation is what if weber goes two series in a row with flawless play and two touchdowns? do you just take him out and screw his rythem up? I think that was a tiny tiny problem with last year, I can see giving someone a series if the other is playing like trash but not flipping them within a series or giving someone a series no matter what, how can you expect one of them to get any rythem?

IMO there is no way Gray was even close to pushing Weber. Moses would be the only one on the roster who IMO would push him but hes still raw and I'm not even the least bit of a Gray fan.

Moses might push Weber but it would be by accident because his huge gut is sticking out

In principle I agree with you, but that strategy of giving Gray one series (or even one play) every now and then in our bowl game last December didn't work out too well. Fumblerooski! I also agree with 'Schells that there's something to be said for rhythm. Of course, there's good rhythm and bad rhythm...

Top Bottom