Gophs @ CC

ruralgopher

Reaction score
CC is not terribly skilled offensively, which helps the Gophs this weekend. Patterson starting in net after Sunday's performance. Gophs actually looked like a hockey team Sunday, so that was nice. Should be a low scoring series. Gophs lose tonite 3-2, win Sat 4-2.

I hope so. CC isn't their usual self this year. I'll miss the game, but hopefully have updates coming to me.

I hate to say this, but I hope the gophers play horrible the rest of the year so we can get a new coaching staff in place next year. I have been a gopher fan all my life, but I cannot bring myself to watch this team anymore do to everything it has going wrong with it.

Not that anyone cares, other than us puck fans, but....

The Gophers ended up sweeping at CC, 4-1 and 9-4. CC isn't great at all (having lost all its players to graduation), but sweeping on the road is always an accomplishment. And 13 goals is pretty impressive too.

Too bad the hockey team couldn't get a two more goals Saturday. When they posted the score at TCF during the FB game, our group commented that the hockey team may out-score the FB team that day. Looks like it was close, but the FB team held on...

Top Bottom