Gophers vs. PSU is the first sellout at Bryce Jordan Center since 2011

Going to be very difficult to get a win today. Whistles will be frequent which usually benefits the home team. If Oturu gets in any kind of foul trouble its going to be a long day. Need fast start from Kalscheur.

Williams is going to make his presence known today. Breakout game for him. I like Gabe but we have waited all year for his shooting to show up. Penn St has bugged me since the "issue". I want to beat them like the losers they are.

Going to be very difficult to get a win today. Whistles will be frequent which usually benefits the home team. If Oturu gets in any kind of foul trouble its going to be a long day. Need fast start from Kalscheur.
Look to see Omersa to be on Stevens, playing his role of protecting Oturu

Calling it now, gophers win in a similar fashion to last game. The crowd will never really get into it. The few times they do, Gabe will silence them with one of his 7 made 3pters.

Calling it now, gophers win in a similar fashion to last game. The crowd will never really get into it. The few times they do, Gabe will silence them with one of his 7 made 3pters.
I like your thinking!!
Go Gophers!!!

Hmm.... The previous two times this season Penn State won 5 games in a row they proceeded to lose the next game. Hmm.... :unsure:

Top Bottom