Gophers vs Mississippi State?

Denver_Gopher

Reaction score
Was looking at the future football schedule and noticed no MSU. Hadn't seen anything about. I have many friends who are Bulldog fans and was really looking forward to this series

For what it is worth fbschedules.com still has us playing them in 2026-27. I hadn’t heard that it had been dropped, but I do see on www.gopher sports.com that the games aren’t listed.

My hope is that this game is still on and there is glitch on Gophersports.com. We have plans already with my buddy and our sons to attend both games

Would be a very interesting road trip. Probably the only time I'd ever get to Mississippi
Yep would be fun. Although when my son is a couple years older I wouldn't mind just going to a random SEC game. Just to see the environment.

I live a couple hours away in B’ham so I’d definitely try to go.

Was looking at the future football schedule and noticed no MSU. Hadn't seen anything about. I have many friends who are Bulldog fans and was really looking forward to this series
One of my sons and his wife are Mississippi State graduates. We intend to go to both games God willing. Tonight he will be routing for the Saints as they live about an hour outside of New Orleans. We have a couple of rookies on Tampa Bay so I guess I will pull for them.

One of my sons and his wife are Mississippi State graduates. We intend to go to both games God willing. Tonight he will be routing for the Saints as they live about an hour outside of New Orleans. We have a couple of rookies on Tampa Bay so I guess I will pull for them.
Didn’t know they had graduates?

What was the attraction to Mississippi State?

What was the attraction to Mississippi State?
I had received a corporate transfer to Mississippi. In-state tuitions and an initial desire for him to play baseball there. He actually started out playing baseball at a junior college first and decided to focus on academics. He got his masters degree in engineering and has used that degree to build a successful career. The campus itself is actually kind of nice. It is at least 2 hours from anything.

In any event, I got my wish last night. Johnson and Winfield stood out and the Saints lost. Sorry son.

Top Bottom