Gophers Vs. Iowa: Day 2 of the Dan Oturu Disrespect Tour

Otis

Reaction score
Big opportunity for Dan "I got a chip on my shoulder" Oturu, to make a statement against the B1G player of the year! I think it will be a close game that will hinge on how well the supporting players for each team play. Look for the team that gets the better support and keeps their "star" out of foul trouble to prevail!

Go Gophers!

Iowa a slight 1.5 favorite...Vegas/Money exhibit a lot more intelligence and respect for the Players and Coaches...than some of the Stooge posters here who are too broke or balless to back their stupidity up with money. We need a Fake Gopherhole for The Fake Fans

Last edited:

Oturu ups his draft stock. Outstanding game. But Gophers unfortunately lose. Oturu announces he's leaving for the NBA, some point after game (maybe not today). Pitino is canned after.

(y)

Iowa a slight 1.5 favorite...Vegas/Money exhibit a lot more intelligence and respect for the Players and Coaches...than some of the Stooge posters here who are too broke or balless to back their stupidity up with money. We need a Fake Gopherhole for The Fake Fans
Are you for real?

I would support a banning for theczar

My coworker offered me Minnesota +1.5 and I laughed. No way I'd take them in this game.

Oturu ups his draft stock. Outstanding game. But Gophers unfortunately lose. Oturu announces he's leaving for the NBA, some point after game (maybe not today). Pitino is canned after.

(y)
Gophers down by 2 as time is about to expire. Gabe puts up a desperation 3 that misses everything but a review of the play determines he was fouled on the shot. He calmly makes all the free throws and the Gophs win by 1 and then go on to win the tournament. Oturu then announces that he is going to stay at the U to get his degree because that is his parents wishes. Coyle is elated and gives Pitino a 4 year extension.

Gophers down by 2 as time is about to expire. Gabe puts up a desperation 3 that misses everything but a review of the play determines he was fouled on the shot. He calmly makes all the free throws and the Gophs win by 1 and then go on to win the tournament. Oturu then announces that he is going to stay at the U to get his degree because that is his parents wishes. Coyle is elated and gives Pitino a 4 year extension.
Would be incredible, if it happens.

Answer me this honestly: do you really, actually think it will be this way, or are you just making this up as an affront to what I said? Be honest

Would be incredible, if it happens.

Answer me this honestly: do you really, actually think it will be this way, or are you just making this up as an affront to what I said? Be honest
A lot of the crap you post is seen as an affront by many, so you can really, actually figure it out for yourself.

Top Bottom