Gophers to face best DE duo in the nation

First I'm reading about the best line backing crew, and now the best defensive duo. Wow, they must be a top 5 in the country then.

First I'm reading about the best line backing crew, and now the best defensive duo. Wow, they must be a top 5 in the country then.

Look at total defense from last year. Minnesota and Michigan were nearly identical across the board over 13 games. We all know Michigan has great individual talent all over the field because they recruit highly rated 4 and 5 star guys all the time. But it takes more than just really talented players on paper to be a great team.

Their front seven is excellent. They are not a projected top 5 team because they are dead last in returning production on offense now that Nico Collins has opted out of the season.

I'd feel better if Big Dan and Dunlap were in the lineup. But really, we are only down one starter since we have 6 returning starters from last year.

It's all going to come down to how well Morgan reads the defense. And that kid has done nothing but excel at that with the exception of the Whisky game. I feel confident Tanner won't have another game like that one.

There is no report that Dunlap is out.

Technically none for Faalele either, though it is more accepted (I guess?).

Ok good, They are facing one of the best QB-receiver combo in the galaxy. None of this means anything.

Top Bottom