Gophers to Alamo according to ESPN Big Ten blogger Adam Rittenberg

This have been talk about 2 times already. those are just predictions that Adam made. Projections from Adam. he is not making real picks, becuase we don't know where the Gophers are going.

i really which peoples like you would read the boards and learn there already a thread on this.

guys. Adam did not say the Gophers were going to be pick for the Alamo. he just making some projections. not real picks.

:mad::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This have been talk about 2 times already. those are just predictions that Adam made. Projections from Adam. he is not making real picks, becuase we don't know where the Gophers are going.

i really which peoples like you would read the boards and learn there already a thread on this.

guys. Adam did not say the Gophers were going to be pick for the Alamo. he just making some projections. not real picks.

I feel like you were drunk when you wrote this.

...but yea, they're projections

I realize they are projections. Everyone knows the bowl picks come out tonight. Looks like you just wanted to drunkenly rail against someone. This time I won the prize of being attacked by the drunkest/most mentally deficient poster.

Good work!

Hey gophersfan...What the hell are you trying to say? I speak English, your comment is Jabberwacky!

Top Bottom