Gophers Rank 145 in Fan Rating

Says #17 in college. That's not bad. Hard to believe we were ahead of the Vikings, just because they are NFL.
Twins have had 2 nice runs the past couple seasons. I can see how they have a lot of buzz.
Twins being a baseball team also pull fans from other neighboring states I'd assume. Dakotas, Iowa, etc. don't have a baseball team to cheer for whereas they have their college football teams to cheer for instead of pay attention to the Vikings. I don't know just a thought.

Twins being a baseball team also pull fans from other neighboring states I'd assume. Dakotas, Iowa, etc. don't have a baseball team to cheer for whereas they have their college football teams to cheer for instead of pay attention to the Vikings. I don't know just a thought.
Yeah - not sure. I know the Vikings have lots of fans in the Dakotas and some in Northern Iowa though. I'm not sure if the Twins reach is much further than that.

Yeah - not sure. I know the Vikings have lots of fans in the Dakotas and some in Northern Iowa though. I'm not sure if the Twins reach is much further than that.
North Dakota went full Phili when Wentz went there. Their local AM sports radio still hosts the Phili football guy once a week to talk Phili sports. It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

Still quite a few Vikings fans and quite a lot of Packer fans too. I was surprised to see so many Packer jerseys out at bars on Sundays.

North Dakota went full Phili when Wentz went there. Their local AM sports radio still hosts the Phili football guy once a week to talk Phili sports. It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

Still quite a few Vikings fans and quite a lot of Packer fans too. I was surprised to see so many Packer jerseys out at bars on Sundays.
You weren't standing and drinking in those bars were you? Veritas would blow a gasket.

You weren't standing and drinking in those bars were you? Veritas would blow a gasket.

p1VPSKM.gif

I don't buy the gophers having better fans then the Vikings, we didn't sell our stadium out for like 5 years until Penn State. The upper deck of the student section is always empty. US Bank and the Metrodome have also been really tough places to play because of the fans.

The Jack Michaels show is the worst thing on the radio in the entire country...Its either someone on to talk about Carson Wentz, or he's talking about class B basketball. He doesn't have a lick of talent, or personality either.

I don't buy the gophers having better fans then the Vikings, we didn't sell our stadium out for like 5 years until Penn State. The upper deck of the student section is always empty. US Bank and the Metrodome have also been really tough places to play because of the fans.

Upper deck of the student section is always empty because the students all crush into the lower section.

The Jack Michaels show is the worst thing on the radio in the entire country...Its either someone on to talk about Carson Wentz, or he's talking about class B basketball. He doesn't have a lick of talent, or personality either.
Nothing in the world that you could say would be more correct than this.

Top Bottom