Gophers Picked Bottom Four

For all the talk of offensive stats, I really think the thing that will make the biggest difference is whether this team is able to consistently to get key stops late in a close game. The roster looks like we have plenty of guys who should be able to D-Up. I guess we'll see if they actually do. Very promising team if they can.

Last edited:

For all the talk of offensive stats, I really think the thing that will make the biggest difference is whether this team is able to consistently able to get key stops late in a close game. The roster looks like we have plenty of guys who should be able to D-Up. I guess we'll see if they actually do. Very promising team if they can.
Agree, this team has choked down the stretch over the last few years in a number of games. Missing free throws, turnovers, and playing poor defense in the final few minutes cost them wins. Hopefully experience and depth can keep guys fresh for those final few minutes as I think we'll be in a lot of tight games this year.

For all the talk of offensive stats, I really think the thing that will make the biggest difference is whether this team is able to consistently to get key stops late in a close game. The roster looks like we have plenty of guys who should be able to D-Up. I guess we'll see if they actually do. Very promising team if they can.
Agree. This is not a bottom 4 roster. This a better roster than UW but i know they will play together.

Agree. This is not a bottom 4 roster. This a better roster than UW but i know they will play together.
Funny how we know it's better than a big ten champ last year, but we all think it could be bottom four. Me personally I dont think that, but past history will show it could be lol

Funny how we know it's better than a big ten champ last year, but we all think it could be bottom four. Me personally I dont think that, but past history will show it could be lol
See it all the time in sports. Less individual talent but great coaching, great cohesion and great defense can go a long way.

It’s also maroon colored glasses.
There is no way in hell national pundits consistently think the gophers roster is better than the badgers it’s just coaching that puts them over the top every year.

If that were the case guys like Andy Katz wouldn’t be singing Pitinos praises all the time.

It’s also maroon colored glasses.
There is no way in hell national pundits consistently think the gophers roster is better than the badgers it’s just coaching that puts them over the top every year.

If that were the case guys like Andy Katz wouldn’t be singing Pitinos praises all the time.
Andy thinks Greg Gard is a far better coach then Pitino. He knows that we have often recruited higher regarded players or equal and not once have we finished higher in the conference.

Are these predictions with or without 🤮

I think we are better than this with Gach.

Top Bottom