Gophers offensive quality control assistant coach Greg Harbaugh Jr., move to Western Michigan

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Megan:

Gophers interim quarterbacks coach Greg Harbaugh Jr., is heading back to Western Michigan.

The former offensive quality control coach will helm the wide receivers group, the Broncos announced Wednesday. Harbaugh was a graduate assistant at Western Michigan under Gophers coach P.J. Fleck in 2015 and 2016 before joining him at the Gophers the next season and again in 2019. He coached receivers at Chattanooga in 2018.

When offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca took the same job at Penn State a week before the Outback Bowl, Harbaugh stepped in to lead the quarterbacks in his absence. He saw starter Tanner Morgan to completing 19 of 29 passes for 278 yards, two touchdowns and an interception back on New Year's Day.

Go Gophers!!

"Offensive Quality Control Assistant Coach" ? No wonder college football budgets have spun out of control. There is actually a job that is created for that title?

Yes, that probably $40,000/year job is the straw that broke the camel's back.
I’m sure you wouldn’t jump to a pay in crease of like 200,000 if you had the opportunity. Bet, is what my kids would say

I’m sure you wouldn’t jump to a pay in crease of like 200,000 if you had the opportunity. Bet, is what my kids would say
I don’t think that was dpo’s point at all. He was saying $40,000 a year isn’t the reason the coaching staff pay is bloated nationwide.

Top Bottom