Gophers men’s basketball team recall Jamison Battle’s antics in Ohio State’s win in December

BleedGopher

Reaction score

I'm not saying he is as good or anything, but Mitchell reminds me a little of Lawrence Westbrook.
In umm, what way?

He doesn’t hog the ball.
He doesn’t overpower the defense.
He doesn’t play above the rim.
He’s not blazing fast.

So, how does this remind you of Westbrook? The way he talks?

In umm, what way?

He doesn’t hog the ball.
He doesn’t overpower the defense.
He doesn’t play above the rim.
He’s not blazing fast.

So, how does this remind you of Westbrook? The way he talks?
I don't think I know how either of them talk.

Lawrence Westbrook didn't play above the rim and I wouldn't call either one of them blazing fast. While he was strong, I also wouldn't say Westbrook overpowered the defense, he was a 6'0" shooting guard.

Their gameplay is somewhat similar.
Westbrook shot the ball and scored more, but the splits and efficiency numbers are similar.
All of their other stats are similar.
They are both undersized shooting guards - both maybe built more like PGs but play more like SGs.
They are both from the west coast.
Even though they're both under 6'2" and 200 lbs, I think of both of them as tough.

I don't think I know how either of them talk.

Lawrence Westbrook didn't play above the rim and I wouldn't call either one of them blazing fast. While he was strong, I also wouldn't say Westbrook overpowered the defense, he was a 6'0" shooting guard.

Their gameplay is somewhat similar.
Westbrook shot the ball and scored more, but the splits and efficiency numbers are similar.
All of their other stats are similar.
They are both undersized shooting guards - both maybe built more like PGs but play more like SGs.
They are both from the west coast.
Even though they're both under 6'2" and 200 lbs, I think of both of them as tough.
Oh, that Westbrook! I was thinking of Russel. lol

Top Bottom