Gophers lose to a team that did not play an upperclassmen

how do you explain your view that "his accomplishments exceeded the current coach"? Of course he has in his career, but what about in MN? You always avoid that, so I'm asking you multiple times in the same post.

What on Earth are you talking about? How have I "always avoided" that? I've laid it out many times.

More Tournament appearances
More postseason appearances
Better overall winning percentage
Better conference winning percentage

You are one weird dude. Quit stalking me and go find a Carleton fan board to post on.

I did watch the game and quite frankly your statement doesn't hold water, unless you have selective memory of course. When you get down 19 , you don't cut that to one despite horrible free throw shooting and horrible shooting in general. I'll give you this, Oturu needs to command the ball more, but hey my 5'0" goalie needs to stop going down like he's 6'4" Ann by the second period, cats out of the bag with his scouting report.
But his two moms don't hold him accountable, so he doesn't take to coaching, has an excuse for everything, which gives home fake confidence in his abilities. One of his mom's runs a Twitter, I want to start a burner account so I can say how I really feel, not like I can go in the locker room and be like hey good effort boys, you played well enough to win, but your goalie equipment s a lazy sack of **** who is 0-5 in his starts, but you guys are 6-0 when the other goalie starts, but it's bantams and I have to play both because of the association made me take both.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ha! This may be the strangest Gopherhole post I’ve ever read.

What on Earth are you talking about? How have I "always avoided" that? I've laid it out many times.

You are one weird dude. Quit stalking me and go find a Carleton fan board to post on.

What's your acceptable baselines for these?

Like 7 out of 10 years for NCAA Tourney Appearances? Above .500 conference record? Conference Championships? Everyone can want more and better. Duke and UNC even have that.

We can argue Tubby Smith and Richard Pitino all day. The fact of the matter is people have been calling Pitino the worst coach that we've ever had. If you look at minnesota's coaches all-time there isn't much difference between any of them. Tubby and clem have 3 tournament appearances and richard has 2. Musselman and Dutcher have 1. One thing Tubby, Richard and definately Clem share is they all suck at winning big ten road games! Yeah you take away everyone's year where there was lightning in a bottle and pretty much every coach that has ever coached here is the same! Pretty average. We can rip on Pitino, but if you look at things, you might think he's the worst coach we've ever had, or he's pretty dam close to being the best we've ever had. lol Yes, absolutely we should expect better and crave being like virginia or texas tech, but we all complain about tubby or richard when in reality we should be mad at the fact that this program has been stuck in mud for about 100 years now. Yes, like i said we every now and then get that great year, but then we go right back to being average. Can we be texas tech? Of course we can, and i, along with all of you, would love to be a consistent winner. Someone out there, maybe Pitino, maybe not, can lead us to this.

We can argue Tubby Smith and Richard Pitino all day. The fact of the matter is people have been calling Pitino the worst coach that we've ever had. If you look at minnesota's coaches all-time there isn't much difference between any of them. Tubby and clem have 3 tournament appearances and richard has 2. Musselman and Dutcher have 1. One thing Tubby, Richard and definately Clem share is they all suck at winning big ten road games! Yeah you take away everyone's year where there was lightning in a bottle and pretty much every coach that has ever coached here is the same! Pretty average. We can rip on Pitino, but if you look at things, you might think he's the worst coach we've ever had, or he's pretty dam close to being the best we've ever had. lol Yes, absolutely we should expect better and crave being like virginia or texas tech, but we all complain about tubby or richard when in reality we should be mad at the fact that this program has been stuck in mud for about 100 years now. Yes, like i said we every now and then get that great year, but then we go right back to being average. Can we be texas tech? Of course we can, and i, along with all of you, would love to be a consistent winner. Someone out there, maybe Pitino, maybe not, can lead us to this.
Musselman and Dutcher had to win the conference to even get in to the tourney. Tourney appearances are a terrible way to measure success when comparing eras for me. It is a stretch to say we have been average. That is what makes great coaches so special, they rarely come along.

Musselman and Dutcher had to win the conference to even get in to the tourney. Tourney appearances are a terrible way to measure success when comparing eras for me. It is a stretch to say we have been average. That is what makes great coaches so special, they rarely come along.
Ok take away the tournament appearances. Nobody has earth shattering numbers as a coach. If you want to talk big ten titles, I guess pitino is right up there with them all, slightly behind at 0. My point is that nobody is consistent. We have one great year and make ncaa tournament and then the next is nit or nothing. This program has been basically on the bubble its whole existence with a few exceptions. Very rarely are we solidly in.

Keep the lies and contradictions coming. You know you've said many times that all you care about is making the tournament. Then when the 2017 tournament appearance was listed as an accomplishment, you said you didn't care about it. Having a 5 seed means making the tournament. You got called out and backtracked, pretending that you were just referring to the seed. The better winning percentages and more postseason appearances are reasonable arguments, except that recently you said you couldn't care less about records as long we make the tournament. Then it became that you only care about winning tournament games, yet you avoid addressing the fact that Tubby and Pitino have won the same number.

I see you gave up on pretending that Adams wasn't UCLA's best player. I was actually curious to hear what ridiculous argument you came up with for that. Before you try to pretend that wasn't the reason, everyone knows you carry every single little argument on forever when you're convinced you're right. You clearly know you're wrong.

Care to defend your sexist jab about fallopian tubes?

Top Bottom