Gophers linebacker Mariano Sori-Marin channels lessons from early career miscues

Your obvious agenda makes you look sillier with each comment. 🤯
Hey now....let's not go jumping to conclusions.....I mean is it really that crazy to think that a 6'3" 245lbs LB who is good enough to play in the Big Ten couldn't cut it on a late 80s D2 team? :)

Hey now....let's not go jumping to conclusions.....I mean is it really that crazy to think that a 6'3" 245lbs LB who is good enough to play in the Big Ten couldn't cut it on a late 80s D2 team? :)

Well, he is not really good enough, ya know? If you believe Chase, Mariano and Tanner have some compromising photos of PJ as that's the only feasible reason either of them see the field for the Gophers. 🙄🤔

55’s highlight film is mostly made up of him running to the pile on 3rd down when someone else has made the tackle to keep the opponent from getting a first down and holding up his fist to signify 4th down. You all see it just like I do. I’d like him to be on the pile making the tackle once or twice a game. That’s how I’ll remember him running over late and slow and holding up the old fist. I think he had one splash play last year and all you geniuses who think otherwise aren’t paying attention or are just trying to be nice to a college aged kid( which I get. I think we were good enough to cover for him last year and will be this year again.

55’s highlight film is mostly made up of him running to the pile on 3rd down when someone else has made the tackle to keep the opponent from getting a first down and holding up his fist to signify 4th down. You all see it just like I do. I’d like him to be on the pile making the tackle once or twice a game. That’s how I’ll remember him running over late and slow and holding up the old fist. I think he had one splash play last year and all you geniuses who think otherwise aren’t paying attention or are just trying to be nice to a college aged kid( which I get. I think we were good enough to cover for him last year and will be this year again.
Wow....did MSM kick your dog or something?.....I really don't know what Gopher team you were watching last year.

MSM was credited with 45 solo tackles in 12 games in 2021. So nearly 4 times a game he was the guy making the tackle on his own....another 40 times he assisted on a tackle.

Just a thought....when you are one of the only people viewing a player a particular way.....you might want to consider the fact that maybe you are the one who isn't paying attention.

Top Bottom