Gophers Giving 17.5 to Northwestern

Illini 6.5 favorites over Boilers

Iowa was 1.5 favorites, now 1.5 dogs versus WI

If NW scores their typical minimum 7... Gophers need 25.
NW 7 Penn St 17
NW 7 Ohio St 21
I dunno...do we cover?

just checked

Gophers are 5-4 against the spread this year -- BUT they were 4-0 ats in their first 4 games. since then, the Gophers are 1-4 ats. the only recent game where they covered the spread was Rutgers.

Gophers are 3-5-1 on the over/under. that's "over" 3 times, "under" 5 times, and 1 "push" when they hit the over/under on the nose.

so, going by averages, bet on Northwestern to cover the spread and bet the Under.

just checked

Gophers are 5-4 against the spread this year -- BUT they were 4-0 ats in their first 4 games. since then, the Gophers are 1-4 ats. the only recent game where they covered the spread was Rutgers.

Gophers are 3-5-1 on the over/under. that's "over" 3 times, "under" 5 times, and 1 "push" when they hit the over/under on the nose.

so, going by averages, bet on Northwestern to cover the spread and bet the Under.

But... The Greek Rifle!!!!!

Are you putting anything down, SON?
too bleepin' cheap. I'm living on Social Security. (and that could be in doubt depending on what happens in the elections..........)

never been much of a gambler. used to play a little poker for fun, and I've dropped a few bucks in some slot machines, but I just don't like losing money.

too bleepin' cheap. I'm living on Social Security. (and that could be in doubt depending on what happens in the elections..........)

never been much of a gambler. used to play a little poker for fun, and I've dropped a few bucks in some slot machines, but I just don't like losing money.

Same.

I love to speculate on point spreads, but you mentioned 'head vs heart'... well, my head always tells me: DON'T BET ON IT!

This is a tough one. I'd guess MN will almost cover, but I wouldn't bet it. Something like MN 24 - 10. NW is coming off some uber physical games and will likely have a hard time holding down MN for 4 quarters. On the flip side, they're extremely limited on offense, and the MN D has been really good the past couple weeks.

Illinois covers Purdue easily, IMO
I have no idea on Wisc - Iowa

Top Bottom