Gophers freshmen accounted for 63% of teams total offense yesterday

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

On defense too, Antonio Shenault, Julian Huff and Jonathan Celestin all made an impact.

The RS freshman WR's are looking good also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RS freshman WR's are looking good also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will second that. They all have the look of future big ten contributors that can go up and make a play. Croft has to be excited about the idea of having them all at his disposal

What does that say about our sophomore, junior, and senior classes?

They aren't as talented? It really isn't a surprise. It's easier to recruit AFTER having proven success on the field and Kill's classes have gotten better year after year.

Total Offense is the number of yards rushing and passing. Leidner passed for 264 and rushed for 22, 286 total = 61%. Depends on how you want to use the numbers, I guess.

Total Offense is the number of yards rushing and passing. Leidner passed for 264 and rushed for 22, 286 total = 61%. Depends on how you want to use the numbers, I guess.

You just knew Leidner would screw up something.

Just imagine when the coaches let go of the stubbornness and let Jeff and 'lightning in a bottle' play...

One freshmen I'm really excited about is Isiaha Gentry the kids got huge upside and caught everything thrown in his direction including a fade in the end zone that Leidner threw out of bounce .

Passing probably means receiving yards.

One freshmen I'm really excited about is Isiaha Gentry the kids got huge upside and caught everything thrown in his direction including a fade in the end zone that Leidner threw out of bounce .

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Passing probably means receiving yards.

GopherFootball should have worded it differently, for instance "offensive yards gained," since receiving yards are not counted when calculating "total offense."

I really look forward to more Shannon Brooks and Rodney Smith.

like who? at WR our only scholarship soph/jrs are Carter and Woli who are both playing. At RB the only soph/jr is Berk. So only 1 guy has gotten 'passed up'. Our only Sr skill guys are Maye and Nugget

Top Bottom