Gophers featured on Van Pelt's "Bad Beats"

EG#9

Reaction score
Maybe not worth a thread, but SVP on Sportscenter just showed the Gophers not covering (19.5) in his "Bad Beats" segment that I always enjoy. Showed the blocked punt/foot on the line and then the ending first and goal sequence where the Gophers didn't punch it in to fall just short of the number. I assume most Gopher fans stayed away from laying a big number after the offensive performance against Nebraska, but condolences to those that did. Hopefully the Gophers ML comes through on Saturday to make up for it.

ha! i told my buddy van pelt could feature us with the way it ended, ill have to track down this clip.

SVP is the only entertaining personality left on SECPN! Without him, the network should just close shop for good!

Maybe not worth a thread, but SVP on Sportscenter just showed the Gophers not covering (19.5) in his "Bad Beats" segment that I always enjoy. Showed the blocked punt/foot on the line and then the ending first and goal sequence where the Gophers didn't punch it in to fall just short of the number. I assume most Gopher fans stayed away from laying a big number after the offensive performance against Nebraska, but condolences to those that did. Hopefully the Gophers ML comes through on Saturday to make up for it.
I had EMU at +19.5 and the Under and thought it was a most riveting end to a great game! Some of the events leading up to it made me laugh, but at the end of the day...

VSIN.jpg

Top Bottom