Gophers/Boilermakers Line

Stan

Reaction score
I predict the Gophers will open up as 7.5 point favorites.

I would love to beat the Boilers by 14. predict line will be 8 points....

For the record I’d pound Gopher to cover anything up to -16.5.

Vegasinsider.com shows two lines out at -7.5.

They also have Michigan at -3.5 to -4.5 at Iowa. That seems low. The Hawkeye horseshoe has to fall out of their ass at some point. They can't live on defensive scores every week.

Vegasinsider.com shows two lines out at -7.5.

They also have Michigan at -3.5 to -4.5 at Iowa. That seems low. The Hawkeye horseshoe has to fall out of their ass at some point. They can't live on defensive scores every week.
Wait really? Man you have to hammer Michigan at that price

Up to -10 now in DK. As is Michigan over Iowa.

we'll see where the money goes. Gophers originally opened up as a slight underdog to MSU, but wound up as a favorite because the money came in for MN.

as mentioned, the uncertainty over Purdue's QB might make some bettors a little wary of this one.

If O’Connell can’t play it will be 43-0, the gophers will record their 5th consecutive shutout.

If O’Connell can’t play it will be 43-0, the gophers will record their 5th consecutive shutout.
Gophers and Iowa only two teams to not allow rushing TD. Alabama only for passing. I wonder what the stat is for no tds before garbage time (we have 0)

Gophers and Iowa only two teams to not allow rushing TD. Alabama only for passing. I wonder what the stat is for no tds before garbage time (we have 0)
We have none regardless of time. Unconceded season.

Purdue is a team Fleck will run up the score, no question. Ears pinned back on defense. It could be really ugly for the boilermakers.

Top Bottom