Gophers announce 3 theme games for 2023 season: Gold Out, Stripe the Bank, Maroon Out!

Due to where I live, I only get to watch the games on TV. Love these theme games. Appreciate the effort put in by everyone to make it work.

Small quibble is that we should have the gold against Wisconsin! Maroon and red have slight overlap!

Due to where I live, I only get to watch the games on TV. Love these theme games. Appreciate the effort put in by everyone to make it work.

Small quibble is that we should have the gold against Wisconsin! Maroon and red have slight overlap!
I think the overlap is intentional. Get any Sconnies in red drowned out by all the maroon.

Last edited:

so, FULL BANANA WEEK 1!!!!

Gopher Football Stripe Out vs. Louisiana

Participation last time was great, I’m looking forward to this one.

People don't have much Gold winter gear, but many have Maroon jackets. Even if they don't, the darker colors will blend in much better for this late November matchup.

Top Bottom