Gophers 10 point favorites vs Louisiana

Driving down to Diamond Jo to put down some money on the Ragin Cajuns to cover that spread.

True. But they were playing Buffalo.
Gave up 38

Buffalo is 0-4 and lost to fordham

Fordham lost to Albany
And who made a one game Hesiman candidate out of the Northwestern's qb? And what's to say they'll play any better next week.

If the Gophers don't treat Louisiana as a whipping boy and complete annihilate them like Oregon did Colorado Ill not only be disappointed but will have to reconsider if I'll change my allegiance to OSU or Michigan.

And who made a one game Hesiman candidate out of the Northwestern's qb? And what's to say they'll play any better next week.

If the Gophers don't treat Louisiana as a whipping boy and complete annihilate them like Oregon did Colorado Ill not only be disappointed but will have to reconsider if I'll change my allegiance to OSU or Michigan.
You may as well pick blue or red now.

And who made a one game Hesiman candidate out of the Northwestern's qb?
The gophers
And what's to say they'll play any better next week.
Nothing
Ok.
But the fact you’re surprised by the spread is funny. I didn’t say anything about the game, I just talked about the spread

Top Bottom