Gopherhole's second favorite team playing a ranked opponent tomorrow

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Yes, you read that right! And Talon didn't even start this thread.

Our friends at Georgia Southern play #25 Coastal Carolina tomorrow. The Eagles are 6.5 point underdogs according to ESPN. Do they have a shot Talon? I'm excited to find out. The game is on @ 11am (ESPNU)

I don't know anything about GSU this year but I enjoy Talon. They lost to #19 Louisiana by 2, and are 3-1.

Coastal Carolina is 4-0 with wins over notable foes like Kansas and Louisiana.

GOOOOO EAGLES!

I'm sorry, Gopherhole's second favorite team this week is Illinois. They are the team playing the freaking Badgers tonight.

I cheer for Minnesota and whoever is playing Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan and Nebraska. In that order.

Which means, I never, EVER, cheer for Wiconsin.

I'm sorry, Gopherhole's second favorite team this week is Illinois. They are the team playing the freaking Badgers tonight.

I cheer for Minnesota and whoever is playing Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan and Nebraska. In that order.

Which means, I never, EVER, cheer for Wiconsin.

Otis, taking things seriously since Aug 13, 2014

Probably tOSU should be the third favorite as they deliver a well-deserved beatdown on Nebby tomorrow.

People seem to forget but didn’t Lovie sort of turn things around last year? I hope they crush this year.

Illini in the B1G West driver's seat after tonight.

Daniel House posted about this on Twitter this AM. Too lazy to look it up but he basically said that
Illinois folk are confident in a big step forward this year after making a bowl and beating Wisconsin last year. Guess we'll see. I don't see them beating Wisconsin, but I'd definitely take Illinois +24 or whatever it was when I checked this morning. I'd say Wisconsin 30 - 17

Top Bottom