GopherHole Tours TCF Bank Stadium, Tid-Bits and Tons of Pictures!

Great photos GopherLady and JohnnyGopher! Wow!!!! I love all of the details - they didn't miss a beat.

Go Gophers!!

WOW!!!!! What a tour, and tons of photos...Thanks GH Staff, great job as always.

Not to quivel but

I think you meant that there are 200 outdoor club seats available of the original 1250 available. Just missing a "0" which is totally understandable since this was posted on a late Friday night.

GL, given that you will be sitting with the unwashed masses where would be your first choice of seats in the non-premium seating areas?

How come you didn't ask whether gameday security will be using metal detecting wands so I can sneak in my shiny stainless steel flask?

A couple things I noticed

Snow on the seats, its outdoor football. Novel. And all those shots, and no shot of the tunnel onto the field from the locker rooms better known as The Gopherhole. All in all a great report and photo's thank you. Oh one thing I don't like is Aramark as the food vendor. They remind me of school peas. I certainly hope we are not settling for a venue with vending.

This is awesome. Thanks for putting it together! I can't wait.

GL, given that you will be sitting with the unwashed masses where would be your first choice of seats in the non-premium seating areas?

My first choice of seats in the non-premium seating area, would be right next to you, ND!!! :clap:

Glad you guys liked the photos. The locker room is breath-taking. The photos, and video can't capture it, and it's sheer size. I tell you, seeing the premium seating does give us something to work for - I think NateDawg and I will work extra hard for bonuses just to upgrade sometime in our lives!

Top Bottom