GopherHole giving away Karl Jager's "A Golden Evening" Canvas Print to a GH Donor!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
GopherHole giving away Karl Jager's "A Golden Evening" Canvas Print to a GH Donor!

The GopherHole Staff is incredibly grateful to the generous donors to this site. We are humbled by all of those that continue to make this the great community that it is, for sharing your passion for the maroon and gold and for making the Gopher football and basketball programs a more formidable and passionate fan base.

One of our ad partners, Karl Jager, has generously donated one of his gorgeous "A Golden Evening" canvas prints (a $150 value) which commemorates the first home game against Air Force at TCF Bank Stadium. The canvas print measures 16x30 and is ready to be hung up in your Gopher basement/office/dorm room, etc. GopherHole will give away this canvas print to one of our donors. All donors (regardless of donation amount) will be entered into a drawing to win this beautiful print (actually, GV Badger, who pledged a donation to the site if the Badgers beat the Gophers in October and fulfilled his promise from the "How much is the Axe worth to you?" thread http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=8886&highlight=donation - will not be eligible for the drawing - we hope you don't mind GV Badger, but we just couldn't stomach handing this print over to you!).

We will announce the winner of this beautiful print on December 15, just in time to enjoy it for the holiday's!

Sincerely,

GopherHole Staff

Attachments

• GoldenEvening_small(1).jpg
    GoldenEvening_small(1).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 62

GH Staff...If I was lucky enought to win one of Rick Mons's Pick the Gopher Score predictions, I am lucky enough to win this. So I will thank you, ahead of time. After all, there is no amount of skill that will ever replace dumb luck.

Doc.

No problem at all, probably would not be good PR for the site. I would have donated it to charity, though, so no biggie.

No problem at all, probably would not be good PR for the site. I would have donated it to charity, though, so no biggie.

You make it impossible to hate you...first you make a generous donation to GopherHole, now you say you'd donate the print (instead of burning it) to charity? Too nice!

GH Staff...If I was lucky enought to win one of Rick Mons's Pick the Gopher Score predictions, I am lucky enough to win this. So I will thank you, ahead of time. After all, there is no amount of skill that will ever replace dumb luck.

Doc.

Plus you were kind enough to spread the word about what happens with wallets at Walmart.

However, if you are not worthy, I think it's important to give it to a Gopher fan in enemy territory. I would proudly display it in my office so iowa fans have to see it every day.

I vote for Dr. Don as GH poster of the year for looking out for our well being while out shopping the holiday season. thanks again Dr. Don. I am gong to purchase a year's supply of wallets.

Top Bottom