GopherHole Chat Room

GopherLady

Reaction score
It's just been brought to my attention that GHers didn't know about the new and imporved GH chat room. If you're interested in chatting, here's the link:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/chat/flashchat.php

Otherwise, it's listed as one of the menus, to the right of "User CP" and to the right of FAQ on the 2nd yellow bar.

GL, I think you mean to the left of FAQ?

Yes, I did, GL. Looks like a good chat room during Gopher games. Like I said in another thread, I did visit last night before I left because I fell asleep at my keyboard, but did not hurt anything. :) Will this room be available for LadyGophers' games too?

Thanks for putting this together, GH Staff.

p.s. During the Twins season, we had a Twins chat room, and I met a lot of new good friends that has actually resulted in meeting a few of them in person.

The trollers were ignored, and we had great chats during Twin's games, I hope this chat room of Gopher Sports results in the same.

Yes, I did, GL. Looks like a good chat room during Gopher games. Like I said in another thread, I did visit last night before I left because I fell asleep at my keyboard, but did not hurt anything. :) Will this room be available for LadyGophers' games too?

Thanks for putting this together, GH Staff.

Feel asleep? Wow! That's bad!

The Chat room is always up and running, so if you wanted to use if for a girl's game - feel free.

Glad you liked it! :)

Thank you GL for posting last night. I would have been lost without it :).

The only thing I'll add is that you must have a GH user name to participate in chat. If you do not have one you can register.

Register here.

Thank you GL for posting last night. I would have been lost without it :).

Come and join us again! We need more people focused on this game, rather than the Vikings!

Top Bottom