GopherHjole's Sports Huddle Recaps

DL65

Reaction score
After a 3-month hiatus, I’m looking forward to covering the Sports Huddle with Tracy Claeys this Sunday.

I will be absent on Sunday, September 4th because two of our grandsons will be baptized that morning. I should be available every Sunday following the 4th, unless an unforeseen family commitment should arise or if I make a trip north to see the Gophers at TCF Bank Stadium.

Go Gophers!!

All yours! I can handle the duties on the 4th. (but you might want to remind me during the week......1st week of the HS FB season in MN, so I'll be busy at work...)

After a 3-month hiatus, I’m looking forward to covering the Sports Huddle with Tracy Claeys this Sunday.

I will be absent on Sunday, September 4th because two of our grandsons will be baptized that morning. I should be available every Sunday following the 4th, unless an unforeseen family commitment should arise or if I make a trip north to see the Gophers at TCF Bank Stadium.

Go Gophers!!
DL, I love your commitment to the church of Goldy. Baptize your grandchildren in Maroon & Gold holy water for us. [emoji41]

On behalf of everyone here at Gopher Hjole, thanks for the recaps. Really nice to have.

DL65 great to hear that you will be back. While you were gone we were very fortunate to have SON to stand in for you. He did a fantastic job in your absence. He was short, angry, and Norwegian and that is not all that bad! It could have been much worse, he could have been Swedish! Lets's all give SON a round of applause for a great job! :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks to both of you for your commitment to the cause! Love reading the recaps every week.

All yours! I can handle the duties on the 4th. (but you might want to remind me during the week......1st week of the HS FB season in MN, so I'll be busy at work...)

I want to join the other posters in congratulating you on a job well done! We applaud you.

I hope all is well with you and that you continue to get stronger in your recovery and at work.

Are you doing the broadcasts (play-by-play) of the high school football games?

Go Gophers!!

DL65 great to hear that you will be back. While you were gone we were very fortunate to have SON to stand in for you. He did a fantastic job in your absence. He was short, angry, and Norwegian and that is not all that bad! It could have been much worse, he could have been Swedish! Lets's all give SON a round of applause for a great job! :clap::clap::clap:

While son did a great job, the Swedish people however do have to draw the line with these folks with some of the comments being made. Kind of a like a Badger/Gopher thing so we do have to be a bit careful in what we say.

Top Bottom