Gopher Uniforms

They rule. Should be in the regular rotation.
Was glad to see them break them out again yesterday. Agree that it would be cool if that just became the home jersey, just a good looking jersey.

I see Dinkytown Athletes is selling them but at $99 a pop which feels steep.

Last edited:

Our throwbacks are awesome looking, and so are the ones that Ohio State and Illinois wear. Clean, simple and really good looking. Uniform design used to be so much better...

Then there's the horrible dreck that Rutgers and Indiana were wearing yesterday (I'm looking at you, Adidas). Ugh.

Was glad to see them break them out again yesterday. Agree that it would be cool if that just became the home jersey, just a good looking jersey.

Actually that is pretty good. My friends and I used to make authentic retro hockey jerseys and they cost like $200 bucks. (the guy in charge would order like 50 of them to get the price that low and we always sold out)

Last edited:

You're contributing to the well-being of a student athlete with your purchase. I took the bait and will let you know if it is a decent value or not. Should have mine by next week.

I vote for a basketball Goldy Gopher home jersey. Pretty sure I remember this from the late 70's and it was terrific.

Top Bottom