Gopher/UNC Betting Lines

alaska

Reaction score
Gophers at a -7 and +235 moneyline.....thoughts?

I feel like the O/U would be a better bet oddswise...taking the under.

Super Bowl theory applies when I bet gopher games. If the Vikings make another Super Bowl while my dad is alive I’m taking him. If it’s $10k to go, I’m betting $10k on the opponent. If the Vikings win I spend $20k to fulfill my dads lifelong dream. If they lose I spent $0 and created another deep, deep painful memory for us to share. It’s a win win.

For this game? I’d bet Carolina to win. Bet as much as you’re comfortable. If you lose $100 it means the gophers won and I’d pay $100 for that. If you win $100 you get $100

Super Bowl theory applies when I bet gopher games. If the Vikings make another Super Bowl while my dad is alive I’m taking him. If it’s $10k to go, I’m betting $10k on the opponent. If the Vikings win I spend $20k to fulfill my dads lifelong dream. If they lose I spent $0 and created another deep, deep painful memory for us to share. It’s a win win.

For this game? I’d bet Carolina to win. Bet as much as you’re comfortable. If you lose $100 it means the gophers won and I’d pay $100 for that. If you win $100 you get $100
Niipic, but currently you'll need to bet $275 on Carolina to win $100.

Minnesota plus the points feels like a good bet to me. With their defense they’re gonna keep it close.

Niipic, but currently you'll need to bet $275 on Carolina to win $100.

I just meant any amount winning money lessens the blow. Losing money when your team wins hurts way less.

Top Bottom