Gopher Ticket Office Shutdown

cemba99

Bruce Smith for Governor
Reaction score
It appears that an overwhelming response to single game football tickets has shut down the Gopher online ticket sales. I tried precisely when they opened at 5 PM and got nowhere. Finally Gophersports pulled the plug and have some obnoxious message on how the site will be back up on February 9.

Anyone have any luck - is the site down until Monday?

It appears that an overwhelming response to single game football tickets has shut down the Gopher online ticket sales. I tried precisely when they opened at 5 PM and got nowhere. Finally Gophersports pulled the plug and have some obnoxious message on how the site will be back up on February 9.

Anyone have any luck - is the site down until Monday?

The Nebraska fans crashed the site it sounds like. I know that game is now the only one sold out.

How can nebraska fans crash the site when they can't get single game until september? Before tickets went on sale that game was sold out...has to be credited to bison fans that wanted to pick up any that were left, no lie.

There is hardly anything left. Got on there at 6:30, only Illinois had decent seats left, while NDSU was only offering single tickets. Unbelievable.

How can nebraska fans crash the site when they can't get single game until september? Before tickets went on sale that game was sold out...has to be credited to bison fans that wanted to pick up any that were left, no lie.

you must not have seen the Pick Your Pack option. Nebraska fans could buy a ticket as long as they were willing to shell out an additional $25 for a ticket to New Mexico State or Miami (OH).

Just went online to check for tickets to the NDSU game for my parents and I because I wanted to see a game under the lights, but I couldn't find anything on mygophersports.com. We ended up buying the "pick your pack" for the Wisconsin and Miami (OH) game, not a bad consolation prize for not getting NDSU tickets. Cant wait for the season!

Read the frustration, and thats only like 20+ fans I.was at a wedding watchin people try and order them. Crazy fans up.here, awesome....they will.all be.gopher fans on sept.25 I promise you

Wish the website crashing was a unique event, it is definitely not. Most students should remember the mess they made of the Kid Cudi concert last homecoming. Went on sale at about 9 or 10 on a Saturday (if I remember correctly it was the same day as a night football game). People started regularly getting tickets about 1 or 2 in the morning because the website instantly crashed and they couldn't get it back up. Horrible planning.

Read the frustration, and thats only like 20+ fans I.was at a wedding watchin people try and order them. Crazy fans up.here, awesome....they will.all be.gopher fans on sept.25 I promise you

It's really nice that you could be there to see your Paw-Paw marry your inbred sister. And thanks for the kind thoughts that all the "Crazy fans" will be gopher [sic] fans after out dismantling of your squad. I didn't know that you had been elected spokesman for the entire fan base. How long will it be before you start posting things about those of us on GopherHole, like the following you posted here?

Jealous Hating Mother F**** thats all it is.

Ive done more in my life than most any of these pathetic losers who go dig up **** on me.

thats a FACT JACK.

you must not have seen the Pick Your Pack option. Nebraska fans could buy a ticket as long as they were willing to shell out an additional $25 for a ticket to New Mexico State or Miami (OH).

You're right, I did miss out on that opportunity for husker fans. Gosh, I sure as hell hope that they don't take over that stadium during our homecoming...

You're right, I did miss out on that opportunity for husker fans. Gosh, I sure as hell hope that they don't take over that stadium during our homecoming...

If they can take over Notre Dame stadium, we can only imagine how red TCF will be.

If you believe 25% of all current Gopher season ticket holders and half the student ticket holders give up theirs, then Nebraska will have 20,000 fans at the game. If you don't believe that, it will be less. It's really somewhat of a math problem for more than 10,000 visitors in this stadium, even with the lower season ticket holders. What was the actual season ticket numbers for 2009, 2010, and 2011?

If the program starts out well, even the Nebraska game will be a tough ticket for visitors.

We'll see.

There will be MORE GREEN for the NDSU game then RED for Nebraska.

and I HOPE GOPHERS BEAT NEBRASKA! screw the huskers!

There will be MORE GREEN for the NDSU game then RED for Nebraska.

and I HOPE GOPHERS BEAT NEBRASKA! screw the huskers!

Quote from lakesbison about us GopherHolers:

"Jealous Hating Mother F**** thats all it is.

Ive done more in my life than most any of these pathetic losers who go dig up **** on me.

thats a FACT JACK."

Go piss up a rope, jack-hole.

Quote from lakesbison about us GopherHolers:

"Jealous Hating Mother F**** thats all it is.

thats a FACT JACK."

Go piss up a rope, jack-hole.

lakes, were you referring to gopherholers with that post?

you think there will be more green than red? let's bet. if you are right us gopherholers will have a big thread saying how great the bison are. if there is more red then you never post here again. deal?

Top Bottom