Gopher Sports Bar Recommendations for Watching Home and Road Games

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
After many years as season ticket holders my parents made the tough call to give their tickets up this year because getting too and from the games and dealing with the weather at times was getting a bit too difficult.

Even though they won't be at the stadium they would still like to be around fans on gameday so wondering if any of you have a good Gopher focused sports bar recommendation for watching home or away games during the season with fellow Gopher fans. Something in the south metro would be ideal (Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Bloomington.....) but isn't required.

After many years as season ticket holders my parents made the tough call to give their tickets up this year because getting too and from the games and dealing with the weather at times was getting a bit too difficult.

Even though they won't be at the stadium they would still like to be around fans on gameday so wondering if any of you have a good Gopher focused sports bar recommendation for watching home or away games during the season with fellow Gopher fans. Something in the south metro would be ideal (Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Bloomington.....) but isn't required.
I don’t live down there, but Baldy’s BBQ hosts NIL events, so would assume Gopher fans head there for games!

Recently moved to Lakeville after a decade in Eagan. As the other poster mentioned Baldys, or Carbones in Lakeville. Wyatt’s in Eagan and Willy McCoys in Bloomington are great spots to watch Viking games so would guess are good spots for Gophers as well. Watched a few Gopher road games at Tailgates in Minneapolis. Think it’s technically a WI bar but never noticed the difference.

I would be willing to meet for road games except North Carolina, Purdue will be there; and Nothwestern prior engagement.

Recently moved to Lakeville after a decade in Eagan. As the other poster mentioned Baldys, or Carbones in Lakeville. Wyatt’s in Eagan and Willy McCoys in Bloomington are great spots to watch Viking games so would guess are good spots for Gophers as well. Watched a few Gopher road games at Tailgates in Minneapolis. Think it’s technically a WI bar but never noticed the difference.

I would be willing to meet for road games except North Carolina, Purdue will be there; and Nothwestern prior engagement.
Do like carbones in Lakeville. Baldys good too. I was going to try Cowboy jacks at some point.

Alarys is closed. They took the Covid cash and wrapped it up when the money stopped.

Top Bottom