Gopher radio in Iowa City?

TeeBee

Reaction score
Wondering what radio station in Iowa Ci carries the gopher broadcast? Or any good options for pulling up our local broadcast? Will be at the game but I like keeping one ear on the radio call.

Wondering what radio station in Iowa Ci carries the gopher broadcast? Or any good options for pulling up our local broadcast? Will be at the game but I like keeping one ear on the radio call.
If you have the Gophers Sports App, there's an audio icon to listen to the games. Could be a delay though, never tried it while the game was going on.

It's a Leerfield production, but not all Leerfield broadcasts are created equal. The Iowa version isn't half as good as the version we get for Gopher home games.

Be prepared for a really shitty play by play. I'm speaking of experience from listening to Iowa/Minnesota in the past.

They are ready for you!

Attachments

• 1636753710640.png
    1636753710640.png
    53 KB · Views: 1

If you go to the Gophers website, and click on the football schedule, I think there is a "listen" link to get the Gopher network feed. I listened to the Basketball game Friday through that method (while working late.......).

Awesome thanks all. Will prob use iheart as I want to stick with the KFAN call

It's a Leerfield production, but not all Leerfield broadcasts are created equal. The Iowa version isn't half as good as the version we get for Gopher home games.

Be prepared for a really shitty play by play. I'm speaking of experience from listening to Iowa/Minnesota in the past.
A listener to the Iowa broadcast would wonder the score all afternoon, buddy boy, but surely know when the Hawks enter the CASE IH REDZONE!

Top Bottom