Gopher Pass is BACK!

AtTheLibrary

Reaction score
For the people who used this in 2019, what were the seats like and was it easy to get consecutive seats in a row? It’s $50 cheaper than the cheapest season tickets so I could see how it could be appealing.

I think if you have two seats on your account they put you together. If that makes sense.

I really like the whole Gopher Pass setup.

I know some folks with tickets and they're rabid fans who otherwise for reasons can't buy traditional season tickets and would be just going to the secondary market randomly... or not at all.

It has legs (gets butts in seats) and keeps those purchases / fans closer to the U.

I really like the whole Gopher Pass setup.

I know some folks with tickets and they're rabid fans who otherwise for reasons can't buy traditional season tickets and would be just going to the secondary market randomly... or not at all.

It has legs (gets butts in seats) and keeps those purchases / fans closer to the U.
Thanks for posting. I notice you get standing room tickets if the general seating is sold out. I assume the 2019 PSU & Wisconsin games the Gopher pass folks were issued standing room.

Top Bottom