Gopher media day

stevenmgr

Reaction score
If no one knows yet or they have not heard the Gophers are going to be having a media day at Williams Areana on Friday. It should be instresting to see who all is involved player wise I mean. I will be there asking questions and also learning more about this years squad.

Are there any questions you think ? I should ask Tubby when I have the chanch?

Three (for now)

"Ideally, how many players would be in your rotation?"

"How do you feel about your home Non-conference schedule?"

"Is there any concern in your mind about Mbakwe not playing a full season?

Those are off the top of my head

I have 2, one similar to dingo's. ...

(1) Is a serious effort being made to upgrade the nonconference home schedule next season, or will Joe E once again give us excuses next summer as to why it can't be done?

(2) Does Royce White have the goods to be the Big 10's Newcomer of the Year?

Report back & let us know what Tubby's answers were to some of our questions. Thanks, Steven.

If no one knows yet or they have not heard the Gophers are going to be having a media day at Williams Areana on Friday. It should be instresting to see who all is involved player wise I mean. I will be there asking questions and also learning more about this years squad.

How the hell did you get creds for that?

Try spell-check next time bud.

Top Bottom