Gopher Helmet for the Bowl Game.

I like it when goody is on my helmet.

My Christmas gift is the other godly helmet.

Ugly, we must be the visiting team - maroon road outfits? The shiny gold helmet, with as little on it as possible, is best for home and away. it's unique and shouts gold...

I say keep pumping out these unique lids. Kids respond to this kind of thing. And personally....I think it's cool that we have a new helmet for every game. The designs are great.

Are we home or away team? And how is that determined? (coin flip, etc.)

Love this helmet.

Quite frankly, with the exception of the helmets, I like the Kill era uniforms better than the Fleck uniforms. I don’t hate the current uniforms, I just am not a fan of white numbers at home. I do enjoy all the creativity on the helmets though, and the bigger block “M” that is currently used.

The Gopher Football budget must be astronomical for jerseys and helmets.
I am sure it is a fair amount higher than it was under other coaches, but as has been mentioned some of the helmet changes are just decals so it isn't a fully new helmet each time.

I am sure it is a fair amount higher than it was under other coaches, but as has been mentioned some of the helmet changes are just decals so it isn't a fully new helmet each time.
Technology clearly in the works under Fleck.

Top Bottom