Gopher/Hawkeye game time

the u

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info or thoughts on what time this game will be played?

I don't think there is anyway it's not at 11. Meaningless game for national tv.

After yesterday I think it is almost a given that Wisconsin/ Northwestern will be the featured 2:30 kick......so yeah I'd say 11

11am guarantee...i just hope its above freezing

Why?!? Whatever happened to "Minnesota Tough"?? Rah! Rah! Ski-U-Mah! Outdoor Football! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Seriously, the worse the weather .... the better our chances. The crappy weather in Evanston certainly helped Northwestern.

Why?!? Whatever happened to "Minnesota Tough"?? Rah! Rah! Ski-U-Mah! Outdoor Football! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Seriously, the worse the weather .... the better our chances. The crappy weather in Evanston certainly helped Northwestern.

Well, I live in Iowa now. Haha...looking forward to this game though, I think our Gophs might have a chance!

I believe there will be three games at 2:30. Because its a rivalry game, BTN will have us at 2:30. The other two on ABC and ESPN.

I believe there will be three games at 2:30. Because its a rivalry game, BTN will have us at 2:30. The other two on ABC and ESPN.

Purdue and Indiana will be a 11 am game on BTN. Gophers and iowa kicoff is a 6 day pick. so we have to wait for that.

OSU and Michigan already confirm for noon central on ABC.

Purdue and Indiana will be a 11 am game on BTN. Gophers and iowa kicoff is a 6 day pick. so we have to wait for that.

OSU and Michigan already confirm for noon central on ABC.

Yes...and here is the schedule for the rest of the games:

ESPN/ABC use 6-day pick on IA@MN, NU@WI, MSU@PSU:
1 @ 12 ET on ESPN,
1 @ 3:30 ET on ABC,
remaining game 3:30 ET on Big Ten Network

i.e. ABC gets first pick for their 2:30 kick, then ESPN gets 2nd pick for their 11:00 kick, and the BTN gets the leftovers at 2:30

Top Bottom