Gopher Football Camp: Wide receivers, tight ends preview

It might not necessarily be this year, but I'm starting to expect some big things from Victor Keise. He just seems like such a hardworking, intelligent kid. Assuming he has some talent (haven't really seen much proving or disproving this fact) he should be able to grow into a very nice receiver. Obviously he was recruited by Brewster, but he just strikes me as a prototypical Kill recruit. Hard not to root for him.

I'm with you GopherHomer, Keise seems like the kind of guy that every coach would like. He is supposed to be a pretty talented kid and was impressive this year so far.

I will say that I am also a bit more optimistic about our WR position as a whole. I was really concerned about it (still am) going into this season. It was before we knew what we had with Moulton and Harris (at all), before Keise was really able to show anything and before Jones showed anything.

It seems like Keise has really progessed, Moulton has looked good, i've heard Harris has done some nice things and it seems like they've found a little niche for Jones. I was concerned about our WR's this season, but I was sort of terrified about the prospects in the post-Dajon era, and it's already looking better with some younger guys stepping up.

Top Bottom