Gopher Football "2 Packs" go on sale June 17, starting at $50

Probably going to do TCU + Wisconsin (as many will do I'm sure). Just booked hotel rooms with free cancellation. Can't wait!

Packages "start" at $50, but I wonder how much they are gonna ask for the premium combo of TCU and Wisconsin or TCU and Michigan.

Packages "start" at $50, but I wonder how much they are gonna ask for the premium combo of TCU and Wisconsin or TCU and Michigan.

Lots would be my guess.

I find it interesting that last year the 2-pack started at $60. This year, it is $50. Not sure what it means, but seemed worth noting.

I find it interesting that last year the 2-pack started at $60. This year, it is $50. Not sure what it means, but seemed worth noting.

do u or does anyone know if they tiered them pricewise for different games last year? like this year wisconsin and tcu being more expensive than say ohio and ill. i mean it seems a tad disingenuous, based on the advertisement but i would also understand. becky and tcu r the two tickets of the year imo.

The TCU and Wisconsin package is not going to be $50.

do u or does anyone know if they tiered them pricewise for different games last year? like this year wisconsin and tcu being more expensive than say ohio and ill. i mean it seems a tad disingenuous, based on the advertisement but i would also understand. becky and tcu r the two tickets of the year imo.

Yes they did. The tickets to the Iowa/Ohio St games cost more than the San Jose St/Eastern Illinois games for example. (Which is how it should be IMO)

In order to get the $50 package this year, you likely need to get tickets to the Ohio/Kent St and Illinois games.

The TCU and Wisconsin package is not going to be $50.

Correct. I'd peg that package for the $120 range.

For example, according to the single game ticket thread from the other day, these are the ticket prices for each specific game...

TCU
Zone 3 $80
Zone 4 $65
Zone 5 $60
Zone 6 $50

Kent State and Ohio
Zone 3 $45
Zone 4 $40
Zone 5 $35
Zone 6 $30

Michigan
Zone 3 $90
Zone 4 $75
Zone 5 $70
Zone 6 $60

Illinois
Zone 3 $60
Zone 4 $50
Zone 5 $45
Zone 6 $40

Nebraska & Wisconsin
Zone 3 $115
Zone 4 $100
Zone 5 $90
Zone 6 $75

Does the U make any effort to sell new full Season Tickets to the Public?

Top Bottom