Gopher Basketball Weekly with Ben Johnson

ecoperson

Reaction score
If you haven't listened to Coach Johnson much, I highly recommend listening to the Gopher Basketball Weekly with Ben, Grimm, and Gaard. Ben has an amazing memory and knowledge of the game. I can see the intangibles that will hopefully lead to future success.

Episode 1- December 7

Episode 2- December 14

I am interested to hear what he has to say about Corpus.... especially after some of the conversation during Episode 2 which was taped earlier in the day.

I'm watching something on youtube with Ben and Gaard. I am so impressed with Johnson's knowledge. He is so plugged in to every single aspect of every player and every play so far. No generic answers like "We'll look into that", or "I've been looking at that". Answers like "certain player is doing specifically this", or "on that play, player x did this". He is comfortable, genuine and most importantly - plugged in and not distant.

what does it take to get this show on the road at High Pines like the football show was? The Pitino show was sponsored by Mid-America Bank (I think) back in the day and they sponsored a lunch in the Williams room-- that was fun to sneak in to. Would have been good even without the free lunch

I really enjoyed listening to both of these shows and look forward to the next one.

Guys, you better get your season tickets now before the rush. I have a feeling Gopher basketball tickets are going to be a hot commodity in a couple of years.

Top Bottom