Good video about Jerry Kill's history in coaching

That popped up in my youtube feed. I'll watch it. dalukes generally creates decent content.

I was a kill fan - but this video lays it on a little thick. "most tragic man in college football?"

Kill showed in his career that he can come into a struggling program and make it better. but he has a short shelf life. yes, he dealt with cancer and epilepsy. but by his own admission, he didn't always take the best care of himself or take steps to help manage his condition.

and he has a history of personality conflicts. that's not tragic. a lot of it is self-inflicted.

FWIW - the person doing the video mispronounces several school names and personal names.

I was a kill fan - but this video lays it on a little thick. "most tragic man in college football?"

Kill showed in his career that he can come into a struggling program and make it better. but he has a short shelf life. yes, he dealt with cancer and epilepsy. but by his own admission, he didn't always take the best care of himself or take steps to help manage his condition.

and he has a history of personality conflicts. that's not tragic. a lot of it is self-inflicted.

FWIW - the person doing the video mispronounces several school names and personal names.
Agree. But your take doesn't generate clicks.

Top Bottom