Good Fruit from a Rotten Season

Holy Man

Reaction score
B1G Tournament tickets were sent late last week. Yes, I'm going not because of any hallucination induced hope, but because it's a place I gather with good friends almost every year. Guys from here, Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue.

The good fruit of a rotten season is that the demand for tickets from the tundra is abysmally low, and we were rewarded with the best seats I can ever remember. Seven rows up at the free throw line. Watch for Holy Man when they scan the close up crowd. With the Gophers not competitive, I might give the refs a break, but I'm not sure. That would require a depth of conversion that appears out of reach most days.

B1G Tournament tickets were sent late last week. Yes, I'm going not because of any hallucination induced hope, but because it's a place I gather with good friends almost every year. Guys from here, Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue.

The good fruit of a rotten season is that the demand for tickets from the tundra is abysmally low, and we were rewarded with the best seats I can ever remember. Seven rows up at the free throw line. Watch for Holy Man when they scan the close up crowd. With the Gophers not competitive, I might give the refs a break, but I'm not sure. That would require a depth of conversion that appears out of reach most days.
I shall watch for you. Will it be black robes or Cardinal Red?

When you are about to pummel someone, do you turn the collar around just as I’ve witnessed in the movies?

Top Bottom