Goldy in Capital One Mascot Challenge

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
Goldy has made the field again!

Vote for him now, and continuously for the next 12 weeks....

capitalonebowl.com

There is no way Goldy loses to 'big red' aka an awful red blob that represents Western Kentucky University.

Goldy is the best damn thing about this university. Vote early and often.

I wish I could find the video of the last time Goldy was in the challenge. All the commercials were "bachelorette" parodies. In Goldy's featured commercial he was making out with the bachelorette while all of the other mascots were spying and getting pissed off. Pretty funny commercial.

Goldy has fallen behind!

C'mon people. Let's get a victory for the best mascot in college sports. Right now our beloved Gopher trails by 300 votes

That's ridiculous, this shouldn't even be close lol

Big Ten realignment maybe more important, but I cannot stomach the thought of Goldy only being up 40 votes on big red. #bump

VOTE VOTE VOTE

2potnrl.jpg

Bump. Wow...this got pushed almost off the second page.

You can also vote by text message, which is a lot easier than going to the website. Just text "goldy" to 69866.

Goldy has fallen way behind.

I will be sitting on my couch watching big ten games I have a passing interest in and voting all day long.

Down to less that 1400 behind now....been working on it for a little bit and made a dent....there is still time!

We made the second round of voting and are going against UTEP. Vote early and vote often.

Goldy is down by more votes than he has received...

We need to get going on this.

I've sent in at least 100 votes this morning, and I suggest anyone w/ a smartphone send multiple text messages to 69866 with the text "Goldy". Copy/Paste on the iPhone is a wonderful thing:clap:

Top Bottom