Golden Gophers Open @ -14.5 vs Fighting Illini

Spoofin

Very aggressive. I think we win, maybe by 14, but I wouldn’t touch that line with GWG’s money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swingman

get to 5-0 and generate some excitement for a fun home game environment versus Huskers.

Huskers blind faith in Frost has to be wavering.

Path to 8-0 is wide open!

PMWinSTP

get to 5-0 and generate some excitement for a fun home game environment versus Huskers.

Huskers blind faith in Frost has to be wavering.

Path to 8-0 is wide open!
If Gophs put together a complete game, I think they win by at least 2 TDs

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
The Illini are 4-24 in conference games under Lovie. The only decent Big Ten team they have beaten is last year's Gophers team. The other 3 conference wins came against:
2016 Rutgers 2-10 (0-9)
2016 Michigan State 3-9 (1-8)
2018 Rutgers 1-11 (0-9)

matt

Let's get weird
I'm worried that the Illini rush offense and the Gopher rush defense will keep prevent the Gophers from having anything resembling a comfortable win.

LesBolstad

I'm worried that the Illini rush offense and the Gopher rush defense will keep prevent the Gophers from having anything resembling a comfortable win.
We will load the box, shut down the run and get up by 2 TD early. Illini will fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. Gophers 34-17.

cjbfbp

Well, OK, but they better have a better pass defense than Purdue.

Some Day...Maybe

I think most would agree, if they had to bet that line they’d take the Illini. I hope the odds makers are more than right in the Gophers favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparlimb

I don't recall any part of our team making comfortable wins. Maybe the pass offense last week, on its own. But otherwise our pass defense isn't great (we give up way too many 3rd and longs) and our rush offense and special teams are nothing great.