Goalie

Derhey#44

Reaction score
Well, now that Matt Robsen has left a year early to join the Minnesota Wild is anyone else concerned about the Gophers tender position for next year!?!

I don't follow recruiting. Do we have a highly touted high schooler or Juniors hockey goalie coming in next year?

Everyone knew he was leaving.

We have two NHL drafted goalies coming in, and behind them the two time SJHL goalie of the year. Next year may be bumpy while one wins the job, but most of us expect 2020-21 to be the year Gopher hockey is really back.

We have two NHL drafted goalies coming in, and behind them the two time SJHL goalie of the year. Next year may be bumpy while one wins the job, but most of us expect 2020-21 to be the year Gopher hockey is really back.

Thanks for giving me (us) some hope. I sure like the talent Motzko is bringing in...I will love this team no matter what.

Thanks for the info! That's why I love GopherHole. I'm a huge Gopher fan, but don't usually know the behind the scenes "stuff".

I'm hoping that we will be fine. Its not like they are coming directly out of high school. They will have pretty good experience. I'll miss Robsen though. He was good.

Thanks everyone. Sounds like we are all a bit concerned...that being said, we will reload!

I really like Moe, if the other two are on his level, than we are in good shape. May the best man win

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom