Give us a game

I am a SDSU fan who went to both games. The Montana D was very soft in the first half (also hurt by turnovers). However they played well in the 2nd half. We should have easily won this game. We choked and our D played terrible in the 2nd. That being said their offense is ten times more explosive than the Gophers. They also have a crowd that's twice as loud as yours, and the gameday atmosphere is way better than Minnesota's. Just saying, just because they are FCS doesn't mean they don't have a good program.

So let me get this straight - you're comparing an atmosphere for a playoff game to what was unquestionably the "lamest" game of the year for Minnesota, in which we played a lower division opponent that no one outside of SDSU alumni cares about? Brilliant!

Thank you for your valuable insight mplscrackgibblet.

I am a SDSU fan who went to both games. The Montana D was very soft in the first half (also hurt by turnovers). However they played well in the 2nd half. We should have easily won this game. We choked and our D played terrible in the 2nd. That being said their offense is ten times more explosive than the Gophers. They also have a crowd that's twice as loud as yours, and the gameday atmosphere is way better than Minnesota's. Just saying, just because they are FCS doesn't mean they don't have a good program.

Hi hater. :p

So let me get this straight - you're comparing an atmosphere for a playoff game to what was unquestionably the "lamest" game of the year for Minnesota, in which we played a lower division opponent that no one outside of SDSU alumni cares about? Brilliant!

Speaking of which, my group sits next to the visitor section, and the Jackrabbit fans were the biggest jacka$$es we had to deal with the entire season.

Lamest opponent + worst opposing fans + terrible Gopher gameplay = worst game of the year.

When you play teams like SDSU, you have to just thrash on them or this is your end result. You get their stupid fans on here talking trash and thinking they are just as good as us. Face it, if both teams play to the best of their abilities, the Gophers can just name the score. They have some offensive problems, but those will get fixed.

I say the same thing to the Iowa fans that are gloating over their "great" victory over us. Your team didn't win that game and it wasn't your great defense that stopped us, we stopped ourselves.

Top Bottom