Give Jerry Kill a break people!!!!

Reaction score
All I'm seeing is jerry kill this and that hes bad and all that crap. Just give him a break for gosh sakes. He's coming into the program for the very first year with terrible brewster defense and he's trying his guts out to change it in the first freaking year which aint happening but hes trying a lot to change in the first year. I want to also say when the Iowa coach was hired in 1999 they were a bad program like the gophers and crap like that and in his first season the same thing happened to him against Michigan and look at him now.Iowa is a powerhouse (well not so much this season) but they've got great recruits and have won freaking games. Jerry Kill turned south illinois around he turned north illinios and i truly believe he will turn this program around but not this season and maybe not next season. He needs his years and time to get his recruits at his skill and to build up his team and see what he has. I'm not saying after like 5 years or even 4 years if he is doing bad we keep him no in fact we should fire him at that time if that happens but you can't freaking determine a coaches skill in his FIRST SEASON!!! When he hasnt had anytime to show what his kind of team is with his recruits, not try to show what he can do with a brewster team.

All I'm seeing jerry kill this and that hes bad and all that crap. Just give him a break for gosh sakes. He's coming into the program for the very first year with terrible brewster defense and he's trying his guts out to change it in the first freaking year which aint happening but hes trying a lot to change in the first year. I want to also say when the Iowa coach was hired in 1999 they were a bad program like the gophers and crap like that and in his first season the same thing happened to him against Michigan and look at him now. The is a powerhouse (well not so much this season) but they've got great recruits and have won freaking games. Jerry Kill turned south illinois around he turned north illinios and i truly believe he will turn this program around but not this season and maybe not next season. He needs his years and time to get his recruits at his skill some time to build up and see what he gots. I'm not saying after like 5 years or even 4 years if he is doing bad we keep him no in fact we should fire at that time if that happens but you can't freaking determine a coaches skill in his FIRST SEASON!!! When he hasnt had anytime to show what his team is not try to show what he can with a brewster team.

i will give jerry kill a break if i can get a refund!

All I'm seeing is jerry kill this and that hes bad and all that crap. Just give him a break for gosh sakes. He's coming into the program for the very first year with terrible brewster defense and he's trying his guts out to change it in the first freaking year which aint happening but hes trying a lot to change in the first year. I want to also say when the Iowa coach was hired in 1999 they were a bad program like the gophers and crap like that and in his first season the same thing happened to him against Michigan and look at him now.Iowa is a powerhouse (well not so much this season) but they've got great recruits and have won freaking games. Jerry Kill turned south illinois around he turned north illinios and i truly believe he will turn this program around but not this season and maybe not next season. He needs his years and time to get his recruits at his skill and to build up his team and see what he has. I'm not saying after like 5 years or even 4 years if he is doing bad we keep him no in fact we should fire him at that time if that happens but you can't freaking determine a coaches skill in his FIRST SEASON!!! When he hasnt had anytime to show what his kind of team is with his recruits, not try to show what he can do with a brewster team.

Good try. But you are up against the GH gameday mob. Try the same post on Monday and you may find a one or two fans who may agree with you.

I think we need to give kill a break also. Brewster has left this team with no identity and no fundamental football skill it will take 4 years until we can get back to where we were.

I think we need to give kill a break also. Brewster has left this team with no identity and no fundamental football skill it will take 4 years until we can get back to where we were.

you mean maturi correct?

You left out talent. A big oops.

Top Bottom