Give Brewster a chance!

Letsgogophers

Reaction score
This is only his fourth season, it's a very young team and it takes time to win. I think we need to chill out and give him a chance to win at Minnesota. He has three more years on his contract, only then can we judge how he has done. South Dakota was a tough team, give them credit.

We just loss to the University of South Dakota...what are you talking about? We have been completely humiliated. I am sure he is a good guy but he does not deserve to coach the U of M anymore! There is no excuse.

This is only his fourth season, it's a very young team and it takes time to win. I think we need to chill out and give him a chance to win at Minnesota. He has three more years on his contract, only then can we judge how he has done. South Dakota was a tough team, give them credit.

You're an idiot.

I second you are an idiot...Maturi should be getting his walking papers as well for giving this fool a contract extension.

I am assuming this is SARCASM (it better be :))

A coach that deserves a fifth year would have his team motivated to play the worst team on the 2010 schedule. There is no excuse for the performance today whether this was Brewster's first, fourth or fifth year. Even with his team down by two plus touchdowns the team went through the motions like they had the lead. Brewster looked as disappointed as we are during his post game press conference.

Well said. Now go back to your crack rock and space bag.

SABANS FIRST YEAR = 6-6 BREWSTERS FIRST YEAR 1-11

SABANS SECOND YEAR = 12-0 BREWSTERS SECOND YEAR 7-5

nuff said.

No, no and NO! :mad:
This is the same pattern of weak reasoning that led us to keep Joe Salem, John Gutekunst, Jim Whacker and Glenn Mason around too long. Four years is more than enough time to have made an impact. There are better coaches out there who we need to look at NOW.

Have you forgotten that Nebraska is going to be a regular opponent starting next year? If you like having a pathetic football team and an athletic department that provides no morale to graduates and alumni, (not to mention lower funds to academia) then sure, let's stay the course right on to the rocks of pathos and inferiority.

This is only his fourth season, it's a very young team and it takes time to win. I think we need to chill out and give him a chance to win at Minnesota. He has three more years on his contract, only then can we judge how he has done. South Dakota was a tough team, give them credit

I thought I was good at sarcasm. WOW, I bow down to you master

I wish I could be as sh!tty at my job yet get raises and extensions even though I had no business being hired in the first place.

I wish I could be as sh!tty at my job yet get raises and extensions even though I had no business being hired in the first place.

Shut up!!!! Stop hatin on brew he will bring the gopher nation to the rose bowl soon!

Top Bottom