GH Speaks with JD Pride about possible Gopher Commitment

GopherLady

Reaction score
I was just able to speak with JD a few minutes ago, and I asked him what he thought of the Gophers?

"I like the U of MN a lot, they're probably my number one choice."

I also asked him if we could expect a commitment from him this weekend, he replied,

"Ahhhhh. Maybe."

He was holding his cards pretty close, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got Seantrel's BFF to commit tomorrow. Let's hope so!

That would be great news!

I would love to get Pride in the fold. I saw him last season and I really like his athleticism. I am not sure if he'd end up at QB in the BT but you can never have enough athletes like him and of course his bloodlines.

Of course Henderson is the prize, but we've got a nice group of Minnesota kids even without Seantrel. Pride is certainly a big part of that group and it's important that we get him with or without the big guy.

Of course Henderson is the prize, but we've got a nice group of Minnesota kids even without Seantrel. Pride is certainly a big part of that group and it's important that we get him with or without the big guy.

His Henderson ties are obviously nice, but I agree. With his lineage and athletic ability, I'd be pretty surprised if he hadn't received an offer. There's something in that gene pool.

Top Bottom