Georgia Southern finally gets rid of Gun Option after 6 misreable years

God;875726 said:
For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.
Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

TALON-I have never rooted for the badgers and dont ever remember me watching them on TV for any of their games. I would never want to bring down the rath of a Gopher god875726 (god with a small g) That's TALON in all caps! ;-)

God;875726 said:
For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.
Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

TALON-I have never rooted for the badgers and dont ever remember me watching them on TV for any of their games. I would never want to bring down the rath of a Gopher god875726 (god with a small g) That's TALON in all caps! ;-)
You missed watching the Gophers game against them this year?

If I wasn't a P5 school, I would absolutely be an air raid team.

Now, more than ever, there are going to be quality QBs looking for homes and immediately playing time. There will be fewer decent QBs sitting on the bench and eventually all that movement, specifically at the QB position will trickle down to the smaller schools.

I wouldn't be surprised if your QBs end up being a lot of name guys who got passed on the depth chart elsewhere. The last thing one of those guys can risk with their next move is get passed on the depth chart again.
Here's one...(y)

You missed watching the Gophers game against them this year?

Sadly yes, I was so fed up with GSU loosing all the time I only watched them twice on TV and after that checked on the score and stats after the game. After GSUs program had been run into the ground, especially this year, I watch very little collage football because I was so discusted with our preformance it soured me on everything. Does that make me a spoiled, cry baby GSU fan? (YES)
Like I stated in an earler post, I will be watching a lot more Gopher, Navy, Army and UCF football over the next year.

Last edited:

Top Bottom