Game Week Motivation

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
It’s game week! My favorite rivary to be honest since I grew up in Michigan and I’ve always hated the Wolverines.

Which ever team wins on Saturday night will get to keep the jug for THREE years (next time we play Michigan is in 2023). The most recent time we won was in Michigan in 2014 and before that was in again Michigan back in 2005 (I was at that game).

Here are the clips from the two times that we won for game week motivation!!

Let’s row!!!

The build up for this game has been huge (partially because it is two contenders, and partially because B1G football in general is back). I can’t help but long for what might have been (tailgating, attending the game, etc.) but at the same time I am thankful we have any kind of season at all given the circumstances.

Mo should plant the flag on the 50 when we win...

I loved the 2014 Michigan game, maybe my favorite game of the Kill era.

The symmetry was beautiful. Hoke and Kill entered in 2011 and Minnesota lost 58-0, mostly all in the first half. Could have been 100-0 if Michigan wanted it.

3 years almost to the day later, Kill's crew had Michigan reeling so badly in the Big House even Gopher fans were hoping they would take Shane Morris out for his own safety. The loss and player endangerment against the Gopher pass rush was seen as the last straw of Hoke's tenure.

Top Bottom