Game Time Gastronomy - Home Cooking Edition

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
When you're watching the game from the confines of your home, do you have any specific entrees, snacks or dishes you like to eat during it?

BTW I'm asking this because it feels like I need to change from my usual: bag of chips.

I almost always order food or grill now.

Last couple of years, I'd get a bunch of BBQ about every other/every third week and the other weeks we mix it up.

Just found out there is such a thing as Johnny Walker Blue. I think my wallet says I'll be staying away from that until my bet on the Vikings winning the Superbowl comes through.

Vikings Super Bowl lottery....

One year I had Vikings season tickets and won the lottery for Super Bowl tickets. I could buy two super bowl tickets for a set price if the Vikings advanced out of the NFC Championship Game.

Vikings: 0

Giants: 41

Vikings Super Bowl lottery....

One year I had Vikings season tickets and won the lottery for Super Bowl tickets. I could buy two super bowl tickets for a set price if the Vikings advanced out of the NFC Championship Game.

Vikings: 0

Giants: 41
Reminds me of '98.

Just found out there is such a thing as Johnny Walker Blue. I think my wallet says I'll be staying away from that until my bet on the Vikings winning the Superbowl comes through.
I've known about that for a while, but my wallet keep trying to cover my eyes.

Top Bottom