Gage Larvadain

Is that NIL value an accurate number, or is that some guy throwing some numbers out there?

Perhaps our O is indeed undergoing a metamorphosis.

Marshall over Minnesota? Quite a difference in the power of the two conferences. Either you're going to play with the big boys or you're going to settle for less.

Why would a good wide receiver transfer here if Fleck wants to run the ball 80% of the time? Hopefully the NH transfer QB can help balance the offense and get the receivers involve.

Why would a good wide receiver transfer here if Fleck wants to run the ball 80% of the time? Hopefully the NH transfer QB can help balance the offense and get the receivers involve.
I think the new QB’s coming in along with all the WR’s fleck had been offering are showing that he’s gonna try and change his philosophy

80%??? Worst has been 70, some seasons 60.
Should be closer to 55 to 60 with a competent QB, which I think Brosmer will be.

On the flip side we're only a few years removed from having two first team all big ten WR, who have both collected NFL paychecks. And going back further, PJ had another WR who was a top 10 draft pick.

Try 57.7% run / 42.3% pass in conference play this year. The passing mix probably would have been more if QB play was even halfway decent.

247 says this guy already signed to SE Louisiana (FCS). Weird.

247 says he signed with SE Louisiana on December 26th, 2023, 3 days after entering the portal. Maybe that's a mistake.
Yeah, I think that's probably a mistake. He played for them in 2021 and 2022.

Maybe a mistake, or maybe just wanted back where he was comfortable, can't fault a kid for that if that's his decision.
I could be wrong, but that's highly unlikely. There are reports of several teams offering him in the last couple of days. I think it's just a glitch on 247.

Try 57.7% run / 42.3% pass in conference play this year. The passing mix probably would have been more if QB play was even halfway decent.
We’ll be fine now that we got rid of AK. This staff knows how to be creative and get the ball downfield. They have just been stuck with a bunch of bad QB’s.

All the same posters ripping apart AK, are on record this fall saying AK was not the answer and the offense would be in big trouble. This site and it’s posters are known for football acumen. And you can put it in the bank that now that this bunch is on board with the New Hampshire guy, we should be in pretty good shape.

Top Bottom